There are many ways to be involved with Arlington Garden.
- Volunteer in the garden! Volunteers ages 16 and up are invited to attend an orientation on regenerative gardening and help maintain the garden on select Tuesdays. Please contact us for more details.
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media.
- Help sell marmalade at the garden.
- Write a thank you card on behalf of the garden to volunteers and donors (open to all ages!).
- Help translate our signage, website and interviews into other languages.
- And, of course, your monetary contribution is not only welcome, it is essential to maintaining and growing the garden, and to our mission of providing free, year-round access. We also welcome grants and bequests. Please contact us for more information if you are willing to consider that form of support.