There are many ways to be involved with Arlington Garden.
- One of the best is to visit, bring friends and family, spread the word.
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook.
- Become an Adult Volunteer! Every Tuesday (holidays excluded) we gather to weed, plant, prune, sweep and clean. You will be a welcome addition to our family of volunteers. Please contact us for more details.
- You may have heard of our famous Arlington Garden Marmalade. Look for it around town and try a jar!
- And, of course, your monetary contribution is not only welcome, it is essential to maintaining and growing the garden, and to our mission of providing free, year-round access. We also welcome grants and bequests. Please contact us for more information if you are willing to consider that form of support.